The Dairy Innovation Hub has released its third annual report that reflects progress and activities from July 2021 through June 2022.
Highlights of the report include:
- More than 130 projects funded across three campuses and four priority areas
- 15 newly hired faculty across three campuses, with more planned for the future
- $3.3 million for dairy talent through recently hired faculty, trainees, and staff
- $7.8 million allocated for new dairy initiatives during the 2022 fiscal year
- Meaningful academic successes including engaged students, scholarly publications, patents, leveraged funding and more
- Collaborative and synergistic initiatives across three campuses
We encourage you to take a look at the current and previous annual reports. Learn how support from the citizens of Wisconsin ensures that unique ideas and innovations propel the dairy community forward.
Looking for a shorter read?
We’ve created two condensed resources to share our accomplishments in a shorter format. Download our Executive Summary or public information sheet