The Dairy Innovation Hub has released its first annual report that reflects progress and activities from initial funding approval by the Wisconsin Legislature in early October 2019 through June 2020.
The report outlines the major accomplishments of the Hub, both since its inception and during the preceding fiscal year.
Highlights of the report include:
- More than 50 funding awards across three campuses and four priority areas
- Nearly $500,000 in documented spending for first six months toward dairy-related talent, capacity-building equipment and research
- $5.1 million allocated for new dairy faculty, staff, graduate students and postdoctoral researchers for the 2019-2021 biennial state budget cycle
- Collaborative and synergistic initiatives across three campuses
- Engaged advisory council and three active steering committees
Click image to download