The Dairy Innovation Hub has released its second annual report that reflects progress and activities from July 2020 through June 2021.
The report outlines the major accomplishments of the Hub, both since its inception and during the preceding fiscal year.
Highlights of the report include:
- More than 100 projects funded across three campuses and four priority areas
- $2.2 million for equipment to build research capacity
- $7.8 million total allocated for new dairy initiatives for the 2021 fiscal year
- Collaborative and synergistic initiatives across three campuses
- Engaged advisory council and three active steering committees
Click image to download the full report