For a complete listing of projects funded by the Hub, check out our project showcase.
Faculty and staff members from UW–Madison, UW–Platteville and UW–River Falls may apply for research funding for projects, talent, and infrastructure.
- UW-Madison: Postdoctoral research fellowships
- UW-Madison: Short-term, high-impact research projects
- UW–Platteville: Faculty research fellowships
- UW–River Falls: Equipment and renovations – 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- UW–Madison: Postdoctoral research fellowships – 2020, 2022
- UW–Madison: Capacity-building equipment – 2020, 2021, 2022
- UW–Madison: Short-term, high-impact research projects – 2020, 2021, 2022
- UW–Platteville: Faculty research fellowships – 2020, 2021, 2022
- UW–River Falls: Faculty research fellowships – 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- UW–Madison: Graduate student assistantships – 2020, 2022
- Collaboratively mentored graduate student assistantships – 2020, 2022
- UW–Platteville: Supplies and equipment – 2020, 2021, 2022
Current funding recipients
As a recipient of funding from the Dairy Innovation Hub, there are reporting expectations. The Hub must report financial and research outcomes on a fiscal year basis. Researchers must complete an online submission form twice per year — due Jan. 15 and July 1. Click the button below to access the current online form.
In addition, recipients of Hub funds must acknowledge the Dairy Innovation Hub as a funding source when appropriate in presentations, articles, etc. Read more about the Hub’s reporting and acknowledgement requirements
Policies and procedures
Each campus has policies and procedures connected to their funding awards. Principal and co-investigators can learn more about funding protocols at their institutions linked below: