Faculty and staff members from UW-Madison, UW-Platteville and UW-River Falls may apply for research funding for projects, talent and infrastructure.
- UW-Madison: Postdoctoral research fellowships – due September 30, 2021
- UW-River Falls: Equipment and renovations – 2020, 2021
- UW-Madison: Postdoctoral research fellowships
- UW-Madison: Capacity-building equipment – 2020, 2021
- UW-Madison: Short-term, high-impact research projects – 2020, 2021
- UW-Platteville: Faculty research fellowships – 2020, 2021
- UW-River Falls: Faculty research fellowships – 2020, 2021
- UW-Madison: Graduate student assistantships
- Collaboratively mentored graduate student assistantships
- UW-Platteville: Supplies and equipment
Current funding recipients:
As a recipient of funding from the Dairy Innovation Hub, there are reporting expectations. The Hub must report financial and research outcomes on a fiscal year basis. Researchers are asked to complete an online submission form twice per year – Due Jan 15 and June 1.
In addition, recipients of Hub funds are asked to acknowledge the Dairy Innovation Hub as a funding source when appropriate in presentations, articles, etc. Read more about the Hub’s reporting and acknowledgement requirements.