Nov. 17, 2021 – Virtual conference
Attend the second annual Dairy Summit on Nov. 17 in an all-virtual format. This free, public event features the NEWEST research and outreach funded by the Dairy Innovation Hub. The Summit also includes a ‘new faculty round-table’ to introduce the first faculty members funded entirely by the Hub. Detailed agenda and speaker information coming soon!
Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021
- 10 am – Welcome/overview
- 10:30 am – 12:30 pm – Priority area research presentations (Four 30 min sessions featuring Hub researchers)
- 12:30 pm – New faculty round table
- 1:30 pm – Farmer panel discussion
- 2:15 pm – CALS dairy research facilities virtual tour
- 3:00 pm – Closing comments and adjourn
Questions? Contact Maria Woldt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 265-4009
Did you miss last year’s Dairy Summit?
Check out the information below, including recorded sessions.
2020 Session recordings
Click to view
- Research – Ensuring animal health and welfare
- Research – Stewarding land and water resources
- Research – Enriching human health and nutrition
- Research – Growing farm business and community
- Supply chain panel discussion
- Farmer panel discussion
- Legislative panel discussion
- Pioneer Farm virtual tour