WiSys, who manages technology transfers and patents for the UW System comprehensive campuses, recently hosted a virtual conference dedicated to the work of the Dairy Innovation Hub.
More than 80 people registered for the event – representing university faculty and staff, members of the public, farmers, processors, dairy professionals and legislative staff.
If you missed the conference but would like to watch the general sessions, check out the recording.
This exciting event featured a large group overview followed by breakout sessions with six innovative research projects funded by the Hub. Speakers included:
- Jill Coleman Wasik, UW-River Falls
- Steven Deller, UW-Madison
- Sylvia Kehoe, UW-River Falls
- Claudine Pied, UW-Platteville
- Joseph Wu, UW-Platteville
- John Obielodan, UW-Platteville
- Denise Ney, UW-Madison
In each breakout session, attendees had the chance to ask questions, engage in open discussion and learn more about the research in each of the four priority areas of the Hub:
- Steward Land & Water Resources
- Enrich Human Health & Nutrition
- Ensure Animal Health & Welfare
- Grow Farm Businesses & Communities
About the Dairy Innovation Hub: The Dairy Innovation Hub harnesses research and development at UW–Madison, UW–Platteville and UW–River Falls to keep Wisconsin’s $45.6 billion dairy industry at the global forefront in producing dairy products in an economically, environmentally and socially sustainable manner.This article was posted in Uncategorized.