Share your Hub-funded research at the Dairy Symposium, May 18
Proposals are due by Friday, March 10, 2023.
The Dairy Innovation Hub is hosting the 2nd annual Dairy Symposium event on Thursday, May 18 at the Pyle Center on the UW–Madison campus. This day-long event brings together academic colleagues, students, and trainees from UW–Madison, UW–Platteville and UW–River Falls to share data from the Hub’s most advanced funded research.
Proposals are now being accepted for breakout sessions, posters, and flash talks. All sessions will be delivered in person. Select sessions will be recorded and posted on YouTube following the event but there will be no livestream.
Proposals should be submitted by Friday, March 10. Registration for the event is also open. Visit dairyinnovationhub.wisc.edu/dairy-symposium/ for details.
The following opportunities are available:
- Priority area breakout session – 20-30-minute research talk + Q/A
- Poster – Ongoing poster session throughout the day + dedicated poster time
- Flash talk + poster (Students and trainees only) – 3-minute research flash talk plus an accompanying poster
We welcome proposals from Hub-funded researchers, trainees, and students around a broad range of topics related to: stewarding land and water resources, ensuring animal health and welfare, enriching human health and nutrition and growing farm business and community.
Preference will be given to research directly funded by the Hub, but other relevant proposals will be considered.
Questions? Contact Maria Woldt, program manager, email@example.com or (608) 265-4009.
Schedule at a glance:
- 8 am – Registration, posters, and continental breakfast
- 9:00 am – Welcome and morning plenary session
- 10 am – Priority area track sessions
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Priority area track sessions
- 3 pm – Afternoon plenary session
- 4:00 pm – Flash talks, posters, cocktail reception
- 5:30 pm – Adjourn